Pages

Friday 10 March 2017

Port Hills Fire

                 Port Hills Fire

The fire on the Port Hills were once two fires that merged together and made one huge and massive fire. That made a lot of fire fighters evacuate people that live on the Port Hills .

People living near certain roads got evacuated when the fire was burning on the Port Hills because it came very close to them.

Eleven houses and two sheds got burnt by the orange and yellow flames of the Port Hills fire.

It was horrifying for the people who owned the house to get out of their house and then turn around to watch it get burn down into ash. If I lived on the Port Hills when the fire was on I would be absolutely  horrified and terrified. If I saw my house get burnt down by the fire and also burn into ash.

People that live on the Port Hills are thankful that the  firefighters put out the humongous fire and saved their homes from getting burnt down and the fire has brought  frustration to Christchurch and also Christchurch thinks the firefighters are really brave because they battled  the furious fire. By:Shyla


 














16 comments:

  1. Great story Shyla. I love the way that you have separated it into paragraphs. You have really showed your knowledge of the fire on the port hills, well done. Next time think about the colours you are using, as I found the yellow quite hard to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your work it is so impresive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is very cool shyla. I also like your picture too. were did you go online to get that picture. because I haven't seen that one online.
    from kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on explore it said you wrote about this and the picture showed up

      Delete
  4. amazing you have done really well I am Impressed and nice work you have done a nice job I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good fire story you are a good writer i like it you need more full stops

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good fire story you are a good writer i like it you need more full stops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your story is fantastic work good job shyla your four work is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the part when you wrote three chapters of the fire

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job but you need more fullstops

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi shyla it's shikarn here this a awesome post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI SHYLA THIS IS JILL I LIKE THAT THINGY YOU WROTE ABOUT PORT HILLS AND THE FIRE. THAT FIRE MUST BE SCARY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 61 7913 13 3614275 1 1143 7027 37027

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shyla, Mikayla K I love your work it's so awesome and I really like how separated all the parts from each other but I found the yellow words a bit hard to read but it was amazing good job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Namaste Shyla
    Chloe here just looking at your blog.I can't believe my eye's this is excellent work great job i'm so impressed bye all the descriptive words this is awesome keep it up.Maybe next time do addif you know how it started.One question.How did you come up with all the descriptive fluency words.Bye see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi shyla its Camryn I red the writing that you writ it was good the potato was really good it shows that you read about it and don a story.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.