Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

What I Have Learnt At Gilberthorpe School Term 1

What I have learnt at Gilberthorpe School Term 1


I have learnt that when you make a mistake you learn from it.
Also have learnt to use paragraphs in writing because in one paragraph there is one idea. Then the next paragraph is all another idea like the dog ran away .
The next paragraph is the dog went to another home so basically it is just ideas bunched up all together . That's what paragraphs are.
In maths I have been learning to round and three times table’s  ( this is what I learned with Mrs Howarth)  . For example for three times table’s 3x3=9 and another example 3x9=24 and for rounding (this is what I have been learning with Miss Morgan) example 236=240=200 and 478=480=500 so when you round you basicly round to the nearest ten.
 So that’s what I’ve learned this term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.